Fuzion Sports Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

towel service

2 posters

Go down

towel service Empty towel service

Post  KLynn Sat Jan 23, 2010 11:37 am

Hi!

When I joined Fuzion, I was told there was a towel service in the works. It's been almost a year and I haven't seen anything happen with this. Is it still in the works?

Also, it would be very much appreciated if there were more spray bottles around the gym. At times, it's very hard to find one and that makes me wonder how lean the machines are.

I know that the bathrooms are not cleaned or checked often because of the build up of towels in the garbage and the lack of towels in the dispenser. Checking this more often would certainly improve the appearance of the gym, especially for others looking to join.

Thank you!

KLynn

Back to top Go down

towel service Empty Re: Towel Service

Post  jmascia Tue Feb 02, 2010 9:14 pm

Hello,

The Canton location added towel service in January. Depending on your membership you may qualify for unlimited use, or if you choose you may rent a towel for $2.00 a day. All you need to do is to leave your keys or your driver's license at the front desk upon receiving your towel and then trade it back at the end of your workout. We'll do all of the laundry!

In response to your concern about the locker rooms, it is our job at the desk to ensure that the machines are properly stocked and that the bins are empty. We have a very dedicated maintenance staff that comes in nightly to clean the facility, but I will make sure that the front desk reps are pulling their weight during the daytime hours.

We also have roughly 15-20 spray bottles on the floor that are located near most of the paper towel dispensers and trash bins. The problem comes when members decide to use a bottle and forget to return it when they're done, or when they decide to take them with them throughout their workout. It's a headache for us as well. We'll keep an eye on things!

Thank you for your suggestions!

jmascia

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum