Fuzion Sports Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

evening classes

Go down

evening classes Empty evening classes

Post  jcosta Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:23 pm

Can we add more classes in Canton at 7:30 PM? OR, can we have personal trainers run small group programs on the floor in the evenings?

jcosta

Back to top Go down

evening classes Empty I agree

Post  mdac Thu Feb 25, 2010 5:17 pm

I can't get to the gym until 6:30 at the earliest, so on days that I hit traffic I can never take a class. I love the classes but I'd love to have more options since I don't get out of work until later than most!

mdac

Back to top Go down

evening classes Empty Evening Classes

Post  BEJT2010 Wed Aug 25, 2010 2:23 pm

I agree...there used to be a couple of 6:30 Spin classes...what happened???? Since Brenda came to Canton the 6:30 spin classes are gone. There is only one on Tuesday's. If you keep the 6:00 can you ADD a 7:00. It's too tough to make it at 6:00.

ALSO...you have some noon spin classes, but no child care???? Can you coordinate that? AND perhaps add some more noon clases on Thursday and Friday with the child care?

BEJT2010

Back to top Go down

evening classes Empty spinning

Post  abbie Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:05 am

I and many other members believe that spinning is a burden at both facilities. They keep changing times and reducing the number of classes. When instructors have not shown up management doesn't even know there is supposed to be a spinning class and don't go to the room to apologize. One instructor said "spinning is a money loser for the facalities". Well let me inform management that many members only go to the gyms for spinning so some have left for other facilities and others are thinking of leaving. Aren't you supposed to know what members want and why they are members? Braintree is becoming the pits in many member's eyes and we're the ones paying to go there. Bounced emails, no responses, etc. Nice way to run a business!

abbie

Back to top Go down

evening classes Empty Re: evening classes

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down